Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore® as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. All manuscripts will be blind reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. Therefore, author’s should not reveal their identity in the manuscript. Submissions should be a complete manuscript of novel unpublished work (not to exceed 6 pages of using the standard IEEE conferences two-column format). Submissions should be in pdf-format.
The following awards will be given:
- Best Paper Award
- PhD Forum Award
The deadline to registrate papers is Friday, May 15th.
Abstract submission can be done through EasyChair. After registering the abstract you are allowed to update all contents of the paper until the final paper submission deadline.
Final paper submission deadline: May 22th, 2020
Final Papers must be in the formats described on submissions guidelines and using the IEEE templates that you can find at:
Do NOT include page numbers in your paper.
Do NOT include copyright header/footer information.
Here you can find the IEEE Copyright Form.
Papers must be checked for PDF compatibility via IEEE PDF Express tool (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
by using 44054X as conference ID.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- 44054X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Once the paper has been checked (you will be notified by an email if your file passed or failed), please log in to EasyChair for DCIS 2020 and submit the last version of your manuscript before July 24th 2020. The copyright form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having problems using PDF Express, please contact the Publication Chair.