Camera-Ready Preparation and Submission
Please, consider all the comments of the reviewers during the preparation of the final camera-ready manuscript and employ the IEEE manuscript templates for conference proceedings (IEEE single-spaced, double-column, A4 page, 6 pages maximum).
Please, proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Do NOT include page numbers in your paper.
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9132-4/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9132-4/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9132-4/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
The IEEE conference ID is 51330X.
Papers must be checked for PDF compatibility via IEEE PDF Express tool (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
by using the conference ID: 51330X.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- the Conference ID: 51330X
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Submitting the Paper
Once the paper has been checked (you will be notified by an email if your file passed or failed), please log in to EasyChair for DCIS 2020 using the proceedings author (IEEE Proceedings) role and submit the last version of your manuscript before September, 6th 2020.
Click here to submit the camera-ready version of your paper Use your EasyChair proceedings author (IEEE Proceedings) role
Make sure that you sign the copyright agreement. You will find a link to the copyright application in Easychair.
If you are having problems using PDF Express, or you do not wish your work to be published in IEEEXplore, please contact the Program Chair.