The Conference on Design of Circuits and Integrated Systems (DCIS) is an international meeting for researchers in the highly active ﬁelds of micro- and nano-electronic circuits and integrated systems. It provides an excellent forum to present and discuss works on the emerging challenges oﬀered by technology, in the areas of modeling, design, implementation and test of devices, circuits and systems. The 35th edition will be organized by Universidad Politécnica de Madrid in the heart of downtown Segovia, a world UNESCO heritage site.
List of Topics
- Analog / mixed signal circuits and systems
- Design of power-, thermal- and variability-aware circuits and systems
- New computing and hardware paradigms (machine learning, approximate and stochastic computing, bio-inspired computing, cognitive computing, …)
- Circuits and systems in advanced and emerging technologies (FDSOI, 3DICs, NVRAM, NWFET, silicon photonics, quantum, …)
- Reconfigurable devices and systems (FPGA, NVRAM, memristors …)
- Embedded and high-performance computing
- EDA tools and methods
- Industrial and power electronics
- Sustainable computing and systems
- Sensory circuits and systems
- Energy management and harvesting
- Test, fault tolerance, reliability and modeling
- Radiofrequency ICs (5G, RFID, NFC …)
- On-Chip and off-chip interconnects
- IoT and applications (industry 4.0, personalized healthcare …)
- Hardware security
- Educating Methods on Electronics
Accepted papers with at least one registered author and signed copyright will be published on IEEEXplore. Extended versions of top-ranked papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of Elsevier’s “Integration, the VLSI Journal”.
We encourage submission of manuscripts (IEEE single-spaced, double-column, A4 page, 6 pages maximum) employing the IEEE manuscript templates for conference proceedings. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Please, do not include any identifying information, such as the authors’ names or affiliations, to allow the blind review process.
To submit your manuscript, please click on the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dcis2020